Good Look are a thriving, fast-growing and ambitious luxury events management company based in the heart of London, a short walk from both Liverpool Street and Moorgate Station.
Our specialty is in corporate events however we are versatile and able to cater for more personal functions.
The ideal candidate should preferably have a minimum of one year’s sales, marketing or business development experience. Strong customer service, call management and organisational skills are a must. Being computer literate with familiarity with common software packages are also essential.
We are not a sales-based company therefore no targets or KPI’s are to be achieved however progression monitoring will be assessed on a regular basis.
Although a university degree is not required the ideal candidate needs to at a minimum have attained either A levels and/or the equivalent, as a high standard of written and verbal communication skills are required.
In return, Good Look offers full training with a great developmental opportunity working with an innovative, easy-going and experienced team to deliver high-end luxury events.
The role will involve:
- Daily communication with new, existing and returning clients.
- Researching new venues and clients.
- Dealing with all types of enquires (phone, email and social media)
- Updating CRM systems – entering monitoring information, accounts, opportunities and tasks.
- Liaising with and following up prospective clients.
- Working at events when needed.
Working Hours: Tuesday -Thursday 10.00am – 17:00pm
Salary: Depending on experience